Supporting The Dude Ranchers’ Association Educational Trust and Western Museum.
- The Dude Ranchers Educational Trust is a not for profit organization and is described as a 501 (c) (3). All donations are tax deductible.
- The purpose of the Dude Ranchers’ Educational Trust is to protect and preserve the history of Dude Ranching by maintaining a museum and archives for educating the public on the historical nature of the Dude Ranching industry.
- Additionally, the Educational Trust helps to educate persons wishing to pursue employment or careers in the Dude Ranch industry. There are currently seven levels of giving they are as follows;
Type of Share
Per Year for five years
|Loyalty||$500-999||Gift Divisible by five|
- Bequests – A gift by will or living trust.
- Gift Annuity – A contract between you and the Center, initiated by your irrevocable gift of at least $5,000.
- Charitable Remainder Trusts – Individually created and managed trusts; one type provides a guaranteed fixed income, while another provides a fluctuating annual payment based on a percentage of the trust’s principal.
- Life Insurance – Gifts through life insurance are a practical way to give a substantial gift at a moderate cost.
If you have questions concerning any of the above please contact Colleen Hodson at 866-399-2339.
Thank you in advance for your consideration.
The Educational Trust Board of Directors